This statement applies to content published on the https://caistor.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk domain. It does not apply to content on subdomains (for example, www.jobs.lincolnshire.gov.uk).
This website is run by Lincolnshire County Council. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible.
The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some graphics and document attachments may have poor colour contrast
- some forms may not be hosted on an accessible platform
- many documents are in PDF, Excel or Word format and may not be not accessible
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need (for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF)
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find problems that are not listed on this page or you think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you are not happy with our response contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to making its websites accessible, as per the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content that is not accessible will be outlined below with details of:
- where it fails the success criteria
- planned dates for when issues will be fixed
PDFs and other documents
Many documents are not accessible in a number of ways including missing text alternatives and missing document structure.
To report any problems or request documents in an alternative format, contact us.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We plan to identify and fix issues to a set of timescales which we will publish here.
This statement was prepared on 04 January 2020.